Sanne found these delicious cookies when she was younger. Back then she baked them a lot since she had plenty of time! Now in quarantine we have enough time and she has started baking them again!
First get all your ingredients ready, a scale, two bowls and something to stir (a whisk is not ideal for this kind of dough).
– Preheat the oven on 180 degrees celcius.
– Mix the flour and baking powder in 1 bowl.
– Mix the brown sugar, the oil and the egg in the other bowl until it looks nice.
– Then mix the sugar mixture with the flour until it’s dough.
– Mix the oats through the dough. You can also put some raisins and cinnamon in there!
– Roll the dough into balls, a little smaller than pingpong balls, and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
– Bake them for 15 minutes in the oven, let them cool down for about 10 minutes and they’re ready to eat!